Mercer Duct Connectors
Flexible Connectors are used in duct systems to reduce vibration transmission and shock and accommodate thermal movements at minimum stress to the ductwork.
In seismic zones they will allow for differential motion across building expansion joints as well.
- Covers and tubes can be manufactured from EPDM, Neoprene, Hypalon, Butyl, Nitrile, Viton, Natural Rubber, and more as best suits the service.
- Reinforcement fabrics are typically Nylon, Polyester or Kevlar for high temperature.
- Sizes up to 154” in diameter, 154” square and 36” Face to Face. Smaller sizes in greater length.
- Carbon or stainless steel back up rings.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Exterior coat of Hypalon paint provides additional protection against ozone weathering and chemical exposure.
- All Duct Connectors are pressure cured in a steam chamber for structurally sound, long service life.
- Available in rectangular, round and sleeve connectors with external or internal, or no flowing arches.
- They can be manufactured with either no arch or up to triple arch constructions.
If you would like to order or learn more about this product, please contact Mason UK’s friendly team of engineers.
|Documents & Files