Technical Seminars & CPD
Mason UK offer a wide range of free technical seminars. These can be delivered as a short summary, or as certificated CPD lectures. We can deliver the talks via webcam or in person.
We have long expertise in a wide variety of applications so we can tailor our seminar to suit. Typical subjects include:
• Vibration theory and isolator design
• Whole or partial building isolation
• Acoustic floors, ceiling and walls
• Specialist floor applications, such as high rise gymnasia impact flooring
• Specialist scientific including air springs and engineering for very stringent vibration criteria
• Mechanical and electrical isolation
• Seismic engineering
• Mechanical services engineering such as pipe stress analysis
Our talks favour open discussion rather than the traditional lecture format. An example talk can be seen via this link. Talks are typically in the order of one to two hours including questions.
Any consultant, designer, architect or contractor who would like to broaden their knowledge of architectural acoustics and vibration control are welcome to get in contact. We will happily issue CPD certificates to those who require them.